Thursday, March 29, 2007

Star Frontiers - Revisited



I know I mentioned this several weeks ago, but it really begs repeating, Bill Logan is doing a bang-up job of resurrecting the Star Frontiers game.
The game is the same one “Old timers” like me remember, but the layout and text have been given such a nice facelift that the whole thing looks brand new. And this guy has been kicking ass and taking names as far as getting content out on the net.
Right now at his site he has:
• The Alpha Dawn rulebook
• The Knight Hawks Ship combat book
• The Zebulon’s guide to the frontier supplement
• The Gamma Dawn supplement
• Four complete modules
• Three issues of a webzine called the Starfrontiersman
• Several different character sheets and Star maps

All of this material is complete, downloadable, and 100% free. In my opinion it’s one of the best gaming bargains out on the net.

3 comments:

  1. So when do we start our Star Frontiers Play By eMail campaign, Jeff?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds cool! I would love to. how many players do you need? It's about time I get to play in a Jeff Hebert game (I hear he does kickass character illustrations).
    I'm gonna start putting some characters together now. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never played SF. So count me in.

    ReplyDelete