Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Great Pulp game find!

I took a quick trip to the comic shop today. no real reason just burning some time. I picked up a couple of titles and lo and behold I found a game. Now my comic store is usually strictly comics, but every once in a while they pick up a few RPGs in a large comic buy. In this case it was an old classic from yesteryear. Justice Inc.


That was a cool find in itself. But as every true Pulp Gamer knows: when you find a Justice Inc. box you have to look inside for one of the "Holy Grail's" of Gaming -"Lands of Mystery".

Now, "Lands of Mystery" was a supplement for running a "Lost World" pulp setting. It was written by Champions Guru Aaron Allston, and is considered one of the best gaming supplements ever written.

Dare I hope?

Would it be there?

Yer damn skippy it would!



There it was, in all its glory and in pristine condition too!

And all for $7.99

It was a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Did you mean to write "Lands of Mystery"? You wrote "Lands of Adventure."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like a great find. I have no idea what these games are but I recognize a cool find when I see one. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh?
    Look over there! is that a sock girl??

    There, fixed.

    ReplyDelete