Sunday, January 15, 2006

Shadow over Mystara






The other day I posted some thought on the Five Shires Gazetteer. Subsequently I started Googling the keyword Mystara. One interesting thing I came up with were several sites dedicated to a couple of arcade games from Capcom called “Shadow over Mystara” and "Tower of Doom". I also stumbled on to a site that showed how to down load an engine for playing the arcade version of the game. A little poking around and …Voila! I have this little known D&D gem all for my own! The graphics are classic Capcom arcade but the game is fun and takes up very little space. theres a link about the game here and an engine that can play it here, and a tutorial on all of it here. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of games, oh Evil one, a buddy of mine just picked up the old Dungeon game on ebay. Ever heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, thats a great game for kids!

    ReplyDelete