Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thank Heaven


Being the gamer geek that I am, I enjoyed the hell out of Kingdom of Heaven. I’ve always had a n affection for period pieces, especially lavish ones, and KoH is truly lavish. Like many other fans I wish it would have done better at the box office, but the truth is that epics like this rarely do. The wonderful news is that KoH is scheduled to be released again on DVD in a “director’s cut” edition with over 45 minutes of unseen footage which goes a long way towards clearing up some of the movies more ambiguous scenes. Additionally there is a ton of bonus material and features including a much needed directors commentary. Read about it here.

1 comment:

  1. I saw KoH under slight protest, not expecting much and loved the Hell out of it.

    ReplyDelete