Sunday, February 03, 2008

Yo Joe!



The above isn't real. But whoever did it, did a great job. I found it over at Pith Helmet.

I'm reserving my opinion on the new GI Joe movie until all the dust has settled and they actually release it. In the meantime it looks like Sideshow collectibles is releasing a 1/6th scale line to support the movie. Unfortunately, if sideshow is doing the line, forget about affordable pricing like the Walmart Joes last year. these figures are easily going to be in the $30-40 dollar range each. Heres the link to the Sideshow commercial.


Here is a cool site to wander around. Great Adventure Team memories.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    That is a cool site - and an awesome commercial, as well.

    I have fond Adventure Team memories - the
    '75 Sea Wolf
    was a constant companion in my pool or the bathtub when I was a but a wee nipper.

    Having had more than a little professional - and personal - involvement with the Joe franchise in my adult life, I have to say that as disappointed as I am with some of the direction of the upcoming movie - the addition of Sideshow Toys as a licensee and the ending of the current comic license does give me some hope that Hasbro plans to take the property seriously.

    ReplyDelete