Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beyond Belief Games and Evil DM Productions Team-up with Legends of Steel: BoL Edition


Evil DM Productions is teaming up with Beyond Belief Games to bring you Legends of Steel: BoL Edition. Soon you will be able to adventure in the Sword & Sorcery world of Erisa with heroes created using the highly acclaimed and innovative engine from The Barbarians of Lemuria (BoL) RPG.

Legends of Steel: BoL Edition will include the complete BoL rules and the complete Legends of Steel campaign world. with additional material such as:
  • New Boons for BoL
  • A Bestiary of Erisa
  • Two ready to play adventures
Legends of Steel: BoL Edition will be available in PDF and Print on Demand formats.

Coming very soon from Beyond Belief Games and Evil DM Productions.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I was just on the BoL yahoo group and the Evil DM Forums checking to see if there was any BoL love for LoS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be like the Reese's Peanut Butter cup of sword & sorcery gaming! Well done, creators!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This is going to be like the Reese's Peanut Butter cup of sword & sorcery gaming!"

    Dude, that was my feeling exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By Crom! Another wound to the lifeblood of my wallet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both of these games/settings, but I'll still be getting this fantastic coupling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I have both of these games/settings, but I'll still be getting this fantastic coupling."

    Simon and I were aware that there probably a lot of folks out there who had purchased both (which we both greatly appreciate), so we are trying to add a few extras to give a little more bang for the buck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this I'm going to buy when it's available! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:09 AM

    Oh. Oh, wow. I...feel faint.
    I was going to grab the Broadsword edition...but now I guess I should wait for this.
    Very cool!

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete