Friday, September 11, 2009

Evil DM Productions Message Boards



Did you know that we have a Message board?
Not many people do it seems.
Hell, I even forget sometimes.

Message boards are easy to start, but a helluva lot of work to keep going. And I must admit I haven't been as attentive to it as I should have.

The Evil DM Productions Forum is a good idea because not only do I have a section dedicated to all the gaming stuff I'm creating but I also have a large portion of it dedicated to genre topics that I enjoy.
Pulp fiction and gaming
Historical Fiction
Men's adventure fiction

I'll be posting more there and try to create some discussion. I'm also hoping that the upcoming release of the Legends of Steel-Barbarians of Lemuria Edition will invigorate the boards with more posts. I really think that the forums could be successful and entertaining, so I'm asking you guys here to stop by and have a look around. And of course any suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment