Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I'm looking to trade for the Grand Duchy of Karameikos

I want to graduate my minions into AD&D. The campaign I want to do it with is the "Known World" or "Mystara" campaign.


I have several of the Gazetteer but I want to start with the first one, GAZ 1 "The Grand Duchy of Karameikos". The problem is I dont want to pay $35+ for a copy on Ebay. I know they have a boxed set but  I'd rather have this one.


If anyone has a copy gathering dust and they would be willing to trade- I have a whole lot of gaming stuff that I would trade for it. 
Anyone interested in making a trade drop me a line at
Boojiesdad@gmail.com


If I cant find this one I might just start them out with Spelljammer, I've been thinking alot about that campaign anyway.


Thanks guys.

6 comments:

  1. I'll check tonight. If I still have one, you can have it for the cost of shipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great John. I have a couple of other friends checking their old stuff as well. Let me know.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a copy (on Saturday) on the shelves at Powell's Books in Portland. I think it was going for $30.00

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I sold it back when I was cleaning out stuff - all I have left is Ylaruam and Thyatis/Alphatia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time John,
    I have Ylaruam, in fact starting a game in a quasi-Arabian setting is a real consideration.

    I don't have the Thyatis/Alphatian book. I'd be interested in trading for it if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started a new campaign using Karameikos about 2 weeks ago. I am running a Hackmaster game not the new one mind you the original.

    ReplyDelete