Friday, April 04, 2003

Friday, 4 April 2003
Greetings!
well today i'm gonna start a weblog for the SoE game and action figure page. i'm not sure what all i'm gonna be using this for but who knows it may be interesting. So stay tuned you might find something worth your while!

Jeff got a new job!
yup. after WEEKS of phone calls, faxes and reference checks yours truly has accepted a position as THE Benefits Coordinator at the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) get it?? AQUA..ACWA...Water.
Anyway the position is several steps up in prestige and income. plus I get my own office. not a cube. An Office. with a real door!
Landmark was a cool place and I made some friends my short time here, but this is a definite career move.

Cool Website alert
I ran across this one today.
http://www.dangermouse.net/irregular/

it's funny on so many levels and probably has some other interesting stuff I aint looked over yet.

Swords of Erisa alert
In the hopes that somebody out there takes the time to read this thing I will be offering various incentives that can only be found on this site. My first such is a random Magic item to be selected by me to any of my players that email me before midnight tonight that they have read this site!

Dragon #306
This months Dragon has some good stuff including a wonderful article on Paladins.

well thats all for today!