Thursday, September 11, 2008

Colonial Pulp Hero - The Black Coat



"The Black Coat is America's first superspy! Set in New York City in the days before the Revolutionary War, The Black Coat fights against the British and forces of the occult to protect the burgeoning nation."

-Black coat website





Check out a free online issue.

Savage Worlds Black Coat campaign anyone? The Solomon Kane rules are out there, It would probably be a nice easy conversion.

There's also Colonial Gothic and Colonial Record (Hell' I just noticed the Colonial record "Bundle" which includes the Coyote trail core rules is only $8.00, now THATS a bargain).

Here is my take on The Black Coat Action Figure...



5 comments:

  1. Cool. I'd like this. Great sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Excellent job on the figure, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!!! I like the Zorro/Scarecrow of Romney Marsh feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Really cool, Jeff! Where do I get one?! :)
    Mind if I feature this on our website?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mind if I feature this on our website?

    That would be great! By all means!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete