Monday, March 30, 2009

LoSSW weekend sale a success!

I want to thank everyone who purchased a copy of LoSSW this last weekend. It was a very exciting time for me and my family. So far SendSpace has delivered all of the copies without any problems, I'm very pleased with their service.

Comments so far have been positive. I think people are happy with LoSSW and feel they got their monies worth. Times are tough and even parting with ten or twelve dollars isn't something done lightly anymore.

To those of you who like what you see in LoSSW, I would really appreciate it if you could let people know via blogposts, messageboards, etc. I dont have much of a advertising budget so I'm really depending on word of mouth from satisfied customers to spread the word.

So once again thank you, and look for Legends of Steel- Broadsword Edition very soon. Now back to work on The Lost World of Hador.

And now back to our regularly scheduled post.

No comments:

Post a Comment