Friday, July 19, 2013

Google +


I've made several efforts over the years to get involved in Facebook, but I could never really get into it.  I'm not sure what it was but Facebook just didn't work for me.  I did re-connect with a few friends from the past, which was cool, but all the poking and prodding that Facebook did to encourage you to post, answer "friends", play farm and Mafia games, and all sorts of other nonsense was a big turn-off.

By contrast Google+ pretty much leaves me alone. I've also noticed that G+ is becoming increasingly popular with my fellow gamer's. Gamer's and other nerdy types such as myself seem to have gravitated towards Google+, and with the recent addition to communities, interaction with folks who share you interests has become a wonderful addition to the various things G+ does. Below are the communities I currently belong to.


As you can see the majority of my interests on Google+are skewed towards gaming. So if anyone is trying to reach me on Facebook, chances are it wont happen. But if you stop by the Pulp gamer's international community, I'll be right there at the door to let you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment