Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Geek Alert!


Yesterday at lunch I decided to get some fresh air. So I headed down the street to the mall and stopped by at the EB Games store to see if they had anything interesting in the clearance bins. I didn’t find anything on clearance but I did run across a neat looking program called Comic Book Creator. It looked interesting and only cost $19.99 so I filed it away mentally with plans to visit their website when I got home. Looking it over I was impressed enough to take the plunge and pluck down the cash. I'm a big fan of software that allows me to incorporate my other hobbies (Gaming, Action figures, Comics). Hopefully. CBC will be right up there with my other software toy favorites HeroMachine and XOW!

Stay tuned…


Here's a little something I whipped up tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Now this promises to be good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 AM

    That's great! Ha Ha... Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, now you have to do weekly installments of this, too!

    ReplyDelete