Sunday, November 19, 2006

Keeping busy

First off, in case you haven’t noticed the Lair has had a few cosmetic upgrades. We are now publishing in Blogger Beta which allows us to have a post subject header in the sidebar- so now If you want to see all the posts on this Blog regarding action figures just go to the sidebar and click on action figures. And Blogger will pull all the action figure posts and show them on a separate page. I also got rid of the “Starry background” gif and the dungeon movie and replaced it with a collage of images from past Blog entries. I also updated the links.
Please let me know what you think of the changes.

I’ve been very busy the last few days working on a variety of RPG projects.

The Legends of Steel players section is done-complete-finito! I’m working on the Game masters section now and then it should be ready for play testing, editing and layout.

For Broadsword, I’m writing three of the six adventure scenarios that will be released with the game. I want to get this done by Dec 1st so that we can roll the game out by the 15th.

I’ve also been working on my FASERIP Pulp expansion. This is where I take the rules engine from the Marvel Super Heroes RPG (commonly known in the RPG world as the FASERIP system) and adapt it to a Pulp Era setting. I’ve added a great deal of content and made some cosmetic changes to the font and graphics I’m using.
I also found a logo creation program and came up with this-

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Jeff, I like it a lot! Welcome to Blogger Beta, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. It's leaps and bounds better than the old Blogger, particularly the labeling system.

    Glad to hear you're keeping busy, too, way to go on all the projects. Can't wait to see the Broadsword stuff when it's done.

    ReplyDelete