Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ebay cool

When I first heard about EBay I went totally EBay crazy. A misstep or two involving our checking account, and "She who must be obeyed" put an end to my free wheeling EBay days big time.

Now I have my own little EBay checking account and a monthly stipend to go with it. I'm now Mr. Budget EBayer. I rarely go over the $40.00 mark, most of my purchases lie in the $5.00-$10.00 range. I still get that nerdgasmic thrill from sniping an auction with just 3 seconds to go and snatching a trinket out of some newbies hands for just .25 cents more. Every once in awhile I still find a treasure that was listed incorrectly or a diamond hidden in a "lot" of junk items. I have a personal quest to collect all the Mongoose Conan RPG books without paying full price. I'm doing pretty good on that one, I have yet to spend over $11.00 on any of the Conan books I've won.

Yesterday I picked up these little gems for .99cents each.





I have a couple of the Demonwars comics around here somewhere. I never got around to reading them.

I don't particularly care for D20.

Chances are I'll never even play this game. But there might be a few ideas amongst these pages that I could "borrow." And at less than a buck each (Actually around $4.00 with shipping) what self respecting gamer could pass these by?

If any of you guys are familiar with the Demonwars setting,drop me a line and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment