Saturday, March 06, 2010

Today's guilty pleasure...Dancing Queen.

One of the Evil DM's Guilty pleasures is ABBA's  "Dancing Queen".  Every time I hear it I do a mind trip back to my preteen youth, and suddenly I'm in a skating rink. I wasn't as much an ABBA fan as I was an Agnetha fan.
Agnetha was my first celebrity crush.
What self respecting 11 year old boy wouldn't fall in love with this angelic face?



The other chick wasn't too bad either, but then I was only 11 and not  too  knowledgeable about the  possibilities, but come to think of it, they were Swedish...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back.

    I am totally in the same boat as you with that song being a guilty pleasure and I can totally agree with the crush on Agnetha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pollaxe10:55 AM

    Exactly the same here though I was a bit younger than 11, probably 7 or 8. Agnetha was probably my first crush (though I'm told I used to have a thing for the Irish singer Dana when I was really small!) :-)

    Funny, now that I'm older and much more into brunettes and redheads than blondes I really think that Frida was more my type and she's still pretty foxy these days too! :)

    PS Good to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete