Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tales of the Gold Monkey DVD set- FINALLY!!


After many years of waiting, the DVD gods have finally released Tales of the Gold Monkey on DVD here in the US!
I can finally retire my old home made pirated DVD copies I got off of Napster years ago.  
They served me well but the DVD set is a thousand times better.  
Although, all is not Champagne and Starlets with this DVD set. There are no Subtitles or  a Closed Caption option.  I don't really NEED them, but they are nice to have,  especially when you're trying to watch the show with a house full of screaming Minions running around. 
My other minor gripe is that the sound quality is not the finest. I guess I shouldn't complain too much seeing as I've spent the last two decades waiting for this to come out.

All in all I'm a happy Geek. Now if we could just get Thundarr the Barbarian and The High Chaparral on DVD I'd truly be at peace.