Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fat Dragon has a "Keep on the Borderlands"


Fat Dragon Games has a growing line of great 3D products to liven up your games. Here is a classic brought to life. Oh, to have had this baby on my table when I first ran B2. Their production values seem to get better with every release. Check out the detail in the photos, the shading and reflection on the stained glass, the dried blood on the portcullis.

Just imagine all the variations you could do with this. Endless possibilities for under $10.00

With all the stuff I have going on now at Evil DM Productions I don't have the time to print it up and give it a full review, But I will say without hesitation that based on the other products from Fat Dragon that I have used and reviewed this one wont disappoint. Pick it up at RPGNow.



3 comments:

  1. Is it just the keep, or does it include the Caves of Chaos as well?

    Awesome, either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Man! That's some pretty awesome looking stuff!

    ReplyDelete