Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chris Schieffer- Artist and Friend of the Lair

One of the biggest challenges next to writing gaming stuff is finding good, affordable art from a reliable artist. I haven't had a real bad time of it as opposed to some of the horror stories Ive heard from others, but I have had my share of dealing with artists and their flakiness, angst and drama. However I'm really happy to report that I haven't suffered any of that while working with Chris Schieffer. Chris is new on the "Professional" RPG art scene but not at all new to gaming. Our relationship started on the net and progressed into conversations on the phone and skype and have resulted in him doing several pieces for Evil DM Productions. He's just getting started as a "Pro" and is in the midst of getting a gallery and website up. In the meantime if you are in need of some affordable artwork for you RPG or other products drop Chris a line.

chrischieffer@gmail.com

Here is a look at what he can do.



5 comments:

  1. Real nice stuff Chris, welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pollaxe11:42 AM

    Nice, crisp work. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work. Hope to see more of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...but I have had my share of dealing with artists and their flakiness, angst and drama."

    I think I see the root of your previous problems.

    ReplyDelete