Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LoS update

It’s been quite a while since I have posted anything regarding my Legends of Steel game. The good news is that I have been working steadily on it and making really good progress. There are now three sections comprising the game. The players section is the first and is done. Second is the Game masters section which is about 80% done and the third being the Campaign section in which I am converting my longstanding fantasy campaign world of Erisa to fit the Sword & Sorcery motif.
Below is a Sneak peek at the character sheet I have developed for the game. For those of you who have just recently joined us and don’t know what the hell I’m talking about go here and get informed.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:01 AM

    That's awesome, man. I'm glad this pet project of yours nears completion. It must feel good.

    And damn does it sound cool and like a lot of fun. A true Sword and Sorcery rpg. Nice. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete