Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The World of Broadsword

As I mentioned the other day, one of the projects I'm working on is an expansion of Broadsword.
The expansion will include:
* Additional advantages & skills
* A Sword & Sorcery campaign setting
* Rules and suggestions for running Sword & Planet Adventures
* A Sword & Planet campaign setting
* Several Sword & Sorcery Scenarios and several Sword & Planet Scenarios

Being a "visual" type person I needed some sort of map to make my way around the proposed "Broadsword World". I thought some of you might like to have a look at it. Like just about everything I do, this is a rough draft subject to change. Those of you who have bought Broadsword might recognize a few of the places on the map as corresponding to the scenarios in the game. And if you haven't bought a copy of Broadsword yet, what the hell are you waiting for?