Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More action figure stuff!

The other day I posted some pics of the new Cops! figures from Lanard toys. Since then I've gotten on a bit of a 3 3/4 scale kick. I've run across a couple of items that may interest those of you who collect in this scale. I'm not the best photographer, so please excuse some of the fuzzier pics.

First off I found these little dinosaur goop containers over at a thrift store. they make excellent specimen canisters or just a funky looking addition to a lab or expedition.






"She who must be obeyed" has developed quite an eye for finding things I might use for my collections. The other day she ran across these in the Lego/Megabloks section at WalMart.




Peter Jackson meets the Mummy!








The Corps! Adventure Team guys spring into action.