Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More action figure stuff!

The other day I posted some pics of the new Cops! figures from Lanard toys. Since then I've gotten on a bit of a 3 3/4 scale kick. I've run across a couple of items that may interest those of you who collect in this scale. I'm not the best photographer, so please excuse some of the fuzzier pics.

First off I found these little dinosaur goop containers over at a thrift store. they make excellent specimen canisters or just a funky looking addition to a lab or expedition.






"She who must be obeyed" has developed quite an eye for finding things I might use for my collections. The other day she ran across these in the Lego/Megabloks section at WalMart.




Peter Jackson meets the Mummy!








The Corps! Adventure Team guys spring into action.







5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 AM

    Excellent finds, Jeff! Now I'll be on the lookout for that PK Ghoul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a helluva gun that last dude is holding. The only action figures I've gotten into collecting as an adult were the Alien figures. Basically my son used to buy me all of these for my birthday and such. Right now I've got no room for any action figures taht I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maynard: Yes I like the Ghoul and the Mummy the best. I'm hoping they expand the line and do a laboratory, mansion, or castle of some type.

    Charles: Space is always an issue here at the Lair. At least these guys are small enough that you can toss em in a shoebox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:01 PM

    is it just me or is a Kurt Russel action figure in there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:57 PM

    Ohhhhhhhhhh... I hope those PKs come out here. MB is really hit n' miss with their Danish releases.

    ReplyDelete