Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pulp Thursday



Want to escape for a few hours into a great website? Go here. The Tarzan section alone is worth the trip.






The Fanboy boards are all abuzz with rumour of Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan teaming up for a remake of Red Sonja - go ahead Google it.



Iron Sky is an independent film effort. I wish them the best as I raid them for cool pictures like this...


Tim Truman talks “Conan the Cimmerian”


Truman discusses the next round of Conan comics premiering this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, cool Howard links. I'll check them out. "Iron Sky" sounds and looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a good version of Red Sonja done, Rose is hot enough to do it. My favorite Red Sonja memories were going over to Frank Thorne's house when I was a teen and having him show me how to correct my drawings and seeing all his artwork and photos of all the gals who dressed up as Sonja for conventions.

    ReplyDelete