Saturday, February 28, 2009

OneNote

Not much to write about today. But one thing that I did want to mention is that I’m always on the lookout for software doodads and doohickeys  to make my life easier and more organized. I know I’m slow on the curve here but I recently encountered Microsoft's OneNote. It’s been sitting in my HD on my office 2007 package.  This thing is wonderful. Its helps organize and store all the snippets I run across on the net and just everyday stuff from addresses and directions to phone numbers. any way it’s great and probably has a tone of uses and applications I haven't even thought of yet. If any of you out there use OneNote drop me a line and clue me into any of the different ways you use this to use.

3 comments:

  1. So how does OneNote compare with the (soon to be discontinued) Google Notebook or the Zoho Notebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used the Zoho notebook.
    but I like it so much more than the Google notebook. For me the Google notebook was clunky. it was never a smooth process of grabbing and clipping. plus when I found out they were abandoning it I got turned off. and I'm usually a Google fan. But it seems as Google abandons things like note book and sites I find myself looking to Microsoft more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:19 AM

    I LOVE OneNote! Easily the best DM's notebook I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete