Thursday, January 07, 2010

What are the best Star Wars tales out there?

Here's the deal.
I'm in pre-game planning for a Star Wars mini campaign for my Minions.
I'm using 1st edition Star Wars WEG.  I have the rulebook and the Sourcebook.


I want to start the game the morning after the big "Yub, YuB" party on Endor.


For my first arc I'm going to take a cue from a Marvel SW story I remember from way back-





I loved this story back in the day. But then y'all know I have a fondness the The Magnificent Seven.  Special thank you to Zen Tiger's Superblog for the .cbr download of the Marvel series.


Also, as far as inspiring reference material-
Can any of you guys  guide me to the better offerings of Star Wars literature? As a big Sword & Sorcery geek, I know that there is a lot of Schlock out there waiting for the unwary.  







The only tip I have is that the "Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina" is a nice set of stories. Any others??