Monday, October 17, 2005

THONGOR!



In researching for my S&S role playing game Legends of Steel, I thought I had run across just about all the S&S comics that there were. Imagine my surprise when I came across a Marvel title that I had never heard of called “Creatures on the loose”. My local shop was having a 50%off sale and I was looking to fill a couple of holes in my collection, when lo and behold I run across a comic written about an old Lin Carter character “Thongor of Lemuria” (Don’t you just love the names they come up with for these guys?). Any way the issues I found were about a buck apiece, which beats the hell out of the $2.99+ I’m used to paying. So all in all it was a good find. The “Creatures on the Loose” title also offers a run of Man-Wolf stories and a John Carter of Mars clone called Gulliver Jones. It looks like I have a new line to collect. The hunt goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment