Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally an Action Figure post


Maynard over at Joe hobby pics posted it. Then I saw it on the Geek Parenting blog (which is an excellent Blog and a EDM daily read). Then tonight my buddy Charles sends it to me. So yes, this is officially a cool site.
I would buy these figures in a heartbeat if they would release them, somebody needs to give this guy a job at DC Direct or Marvel Legends. Theres plenty of other cool stuff on his site as well. Now I gotta go find the comics for this. More stuff to buy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:17 PM

    Me too, without a second's thought!

    Great minds think alike: http://wiki.greywulf.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/LupusGris/SmashingBadGuysLikeItsEighteenEightyFour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, no doubt. Those are really terrific.

    ReplyDelete