Friday, November 13, 2009

Evil DM Auction – Sword & Sorcery / Sword & Sandal Paperbacks

These auctions are going pretty good. I’m cleaning out the excess slowly but surely and making a little scratch on the side. I’m assuming everyone so far is happy with their items. I haven't heard a complaint yet, so that's good.

This week I have a dozen Sword & Sorcery / Sword & Sandal paperbacks. In order to write Legends of Steel I read a lot of S&S, both good and not so good. In the course of my research I invariably buy doubles by mistake. So in this case my loss could be your gain as I have a couple of real gems stashed away in this lot.

SSbooks 006

Here is a closer look. That’s right, those ARE Kane books. Hard to find at a decent price even for “reading copies”.

SSbooks 002

SSbooks 003

SSbooks 004

SSbooks 005

And as always…

****BIG DAMN DISCLAIMER****
I am not a professional grader of books and games. These are “reading copies” I rescued from Goodwill . As I've stated in previous auctions, If you want to complete your private collection proceed, if you want to turn a buck and intend to bitch about every bend and crease on the cover, then move on.

The bidding is closed.

Paypal only (no cash, checks, or electrum pieces)

Payment due within 3 days from the end of the auction.

U.S. bidders only (seriously guys, U.S. Bidders only)

Winner agrees to pay $11.00 for USPS flat-rate Priority mail.

Auction ends at 6:00pm PST on Wednesday November 18th 2009.

Bid in comments section or at Boojiesdad at gmail.com

Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. we have similar tastes. I have every one of these except the Simon Green one, and that's because I don't like his work. If I didn't have 'em I'd be all over em though. Those wagner books are certainly good to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim C. Has the high bid at $10.00

    ReplyDelete