Thursday, November 12, 2009

I got Google wave! I got Google wave!...Now what do I do with it??


Thanks to T.D. a long time "Friend of the Lair" I received one of the precious invites to join the Google Wave testers. I am now the envy of all my techy friends who can't beg, borrow, or steal an invite. Now all I have to do is figure out how Wave will eventually change my life and become as indispensable to me as my net book. In other words how can I best use it for gaming.

I started a wave to see just how it all works. If you are in the ranks of the elite please drop me a line in the comment section and tell me what you are doing with Wave. or better yet wave me- I might even wave back- if I can figure out how.

8 comments:

  1. I was able to get an invite this week, too. Looks to be the perfect tool for game groups to coordinate details.

    Send me a wave: theloremaster (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have one myself and trying to figure it all out - sinapu at gmail - feel free to add sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theeo123@gmail.com
    Add me, one of your faithful readers who also has Wave. We can chat, I can (try) to show you around. My first suggestion there are a LOT of people Running RPG's over it, stop in and watch a few. Post a few leftover Wednesday potential pics there, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got mine yesterday as well.

    So I am right with you in the "what do I do now?" area.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe this will be interesting:

    http://gameplaywright.net/?p=1019

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm attempting to use it to write a project with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you invite anyone to wave? I've heard rave reviews that it almost seems made for gaming. Even to where you could add in a dice roller.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only a select few people get invites to hand out. I'm not one of them. Keep an eye out on twitter and other places some are giving them away.

    ReplyDelete