Thursday, November 19, 2009

Legends of Steel – Barbarians of Lemuria Edition in Hardback now at Lulu!

LoSBoL08202009-001small

I just received my copy of the Hardback edition of LoS/BoL and I have got to say it is beautiful. I can’t describe the feeling of holding an actual hardback copy of something I wrote. I know a few of you guys are published authors, so please indulge me as I gush.

It’s selling for $35.00 on Lulu, which is a bit steep for most gaming budgets these days, but It is a nice piece of work (there is a sneak peak preview of it at the Lulu site).  The team-up with Beyond Belief Games for this product  is one of the better moves Evil DM Productions has made. 

So if you want a great game and a cool world to play it in then join me and my mom and buy a copy of LoS/BoL in hardback.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. I've been looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete