Monday, November 09, 2009

Manly Music Monday





Gettysburg
One of my all time favorites. I have the special collectors edition of Gettysburg on VHS which shows several deleted scenes. Because of this edition I'll always have a VHS player.



A Bridge too far
Such a tragic story, with such a beautiful score. You can just feel the optimism as the song begins.


The Great Escape
This has got to be one of the Manliest Movies ever made. If you're a guy and you don't like this movie you need to turn em in on your way out.




The Magnificent Seven
I know it's a remake. Hats off to Kurosawa.
But these guys defined the term Machismo. And this song just makes you want to jump on a horse and start riding.




Kelly's Heroes
Another great ensemble cast. One of my favorites.
This is the song I want played at the Evil DM funeral.


Man, now I gotta go watch me some movies!