Thursday, October 01, 2009

Tunnels and Trolls solitaire modules up for sale

Hey folks, by order of “She who must be obeyed” I’m cleaning out some of my excess here in the Lair.

I picked up these old school Tunnels and Trolls solo modules at goodwill a few months ago. they are all used of course and they have seen some play and shelf wear but they are complete.

I have

#1 Buffalo Castle

#2 deathtrap equalizer dungeon

#4 Naked Doom

#5 Dargons Dungeon

#7 Overkill

#8 Beyond the silvered pane

#11 sword for hire

#!2 Arena of Khazan

#13 sewers of Oblivion

#14 Sea of Mystery

#15 Blue frog tavern

#16 Misty wood

The whole lot goes to the highest bidder. Bidding ends tomorrow October 2nd at 5:00 am PST.

the bidding is now at $10.00 for the whole lot.

Buyer pays shipping $5.00 media mail or $10.00 for priority.

Shipping to U.S. only

Pay via paypal by this Saturday October 3rd

You can bid in the comments section

Hopefully this will go off without any hassles, if so, I have more stuff around here I need to move on.


Bidding is over. Items were sold. Thanks guys!


greatwill_007_thumb[1]

greatwill_008_thumb[1]

9 comments:

  1. No shipping to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry John,
    U.S. only. I'm trying to make this thing go as hassle free as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okey dokey - good luck; that is some sweet loot (my wife would kill me anyway if I added it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry John, U.S. only. I'm trying to make this thing go as hassle free as possible.

    What changes, besides the postage the winning bidder will pay?

    And the fact that less bidders means a lower final bid, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the top bid so far C.J.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you need to know Tunnels & Trolls in order to play them? They look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and thanks for the Amazon plug! Made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like C.J. won!
    Email me dude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pleasure Rob.
    Glad to support your efforts any time I can!

    ReplyDelete