Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I''m taking a couple of weeks off...


Hey guys,
I'll be taking a break from blogging and such, in order to finish up Hador and the BoL Pulp Expansion. I really can't get anything done between blogging and all the other internet crap that I do all day.  I'm not the most disciplined person at the best of times (though I do talk a good game to the Minions).
I've found I can easily piss away a morning with just RPGNet and my Google reader and get nothing of substance done.
Now, I love this blog and I'm appreciative of all the friends and contacts I have made because of it. I just need to really get these games out. Hador was supposed to be done last year. 
If this was my job I'd  have been fired and replaced by now.
So give me a few weeks and I'll be back. I hate to leave my 100+ followers but I gotta knock this stuff out. If you need a quick Evil DM fix of gratuitous girlie pics and geeky links just pick a random year and check out the archives, I'm sure you'll find something to bop your bippy.
Aloha for a few,
Jeff

Okay, one for the road...



12 comments:

  1. Breaks are good, and sometimes absolutely necessary. We'll see you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call, Jeff!

    "I really can't get anything done between blogging and all the other internet crap that I do all day."

    Sounds just like me. I'd planned to take a break from HeroPress earlier in the year, but these days I find it more addictive than drugs*

    If you can get stuff done with this break then it'll be worthwhile, and we'll still be here when you get back.

    Good luck! Looking forward to seeing Hador and the Pulp-BoL material.

    (*not scientifically tested)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking a break from blogging, too, so I can sympathize.

    I'll be eagerly awaiting Hador's release when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always have "guest DMs" make a post for you. of course you would probably want to edit 'em, which is not exactly taking a break... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, man. I'm sure I can find pictures of hot women somewhere else on the internet. May take a bit of work, but I know they are out there somewhere.

    Good luck with your projects! I'm really looking forward to Hador and a pulp BoL should be quite interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Wednesdays won't be the same for the next couple weeks.

    Have a good break

    ReplyDelete
  7. Starting to worry.
    Been over a month and nothing. Also the Evil DM forum is a dead link now.
    Something medical happen?
    Hope all is well and the work on Hador and Pulp has just been too distracting.
    =

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Evil DM! (Sunday April 11th). Hope you had a GREAT day and got enough positive vibes and energy to start blogging again soon. I miss you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:59 PM

    Alright dude, enough is enough, you have had plenty of time to think so get to work. I am missing my wednesday girls and sunday photo dump. Time to nut up or shut up.

    Seriously, I miss you and you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Won't you come home, Bill Bailey? Won't you come home?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Need Wednesday girl ... Need lazy Sunday photo dump ... it hurts us... will not ssstoooppp... Please evildm... Pleeeeaaase come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:58 PM

    Dont worry, I am sure Jeff is determined to finish Hador & BOL Pulp before returning to us.

    ReplyDelete